What has changed?
- API endpoints can now be accessed externally
Accessing API Data Externally
This feature is only available for Essential and Ultimate users.
API data can be accessed externally, such as in your Python projects, using a uniquely generated sharing key. Your account's request limit is also shared when using the sharing key.
Here are the steps to access data externally:
- Go to your User profile
- Enable Data Sharing and click the "Update" button.
- Press the "Generate a New Key" button.
- Choose your desired data format: HTML or JSON.
- Copy the URL that contains your generated key.
Keep your sharing key secure and only share it with trusted individuals, as misuse can temporarily block your account's API access.
API and Data external access is limited as follows:
- Essential plan: 15,000 requests per hour.
- Ultimate plan: Unlimited requests.
- Enabling data sharing makes your data accessible to anyone on the internet through your unique access key.
- Keep your sharing key secure and only share it with trusted individuals, as misuse can temporarily block your account's API access.
- Data sharing is intended for non-commercial applications; commercial usage is not currently supported.